Saturday, August 28, 2010

More time w/ Shannon

A lot of my time has been put into school and Shannon.

I like school well enough, but it doesn't compare to my old school. We go 2 1/2 days a week, and I have to say, that is a plus. We do virutal work on Tuesday and Thursday, and juniors (me) go to what they call a junior seminar for half a day on Friday. It helps provide valuable life skills to guide us into the real life. At least, that's what they said.

I rode Shannon for the first time yesterday since we had the farrier out to fix her feet. Considering there were three horses near the fenceline the whole time, she did pretty well. She can have problems settling down sometimes but she did really well, I was proud of her.

We are going to a beach party that the Kihei congregation is giving on Sunday. ( I think it's sort of a goodbye thing because the congregation is spliting ) I am really looking forward to being with friends, but not saying goodbye.

Until later, Lindsey

3 comments:

  1. Well hi all! She (the horse) sure is enjoying herself, lol. Hope school is going OK. I tried to leave a comment on your website but could not figure out where to leave it. Your pics are really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If they're splitting the congregation that must mean a lot of growth in the area. That's good! Glad you're getting settled in with school, and so glad you got to ride Shannon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ b58robs - Thanks! She is enjoying herself. It isn't nearly as hot here.

    @ Lori - Yes, there is a lot of growth. Everyone here is so friendly. I here there are more teens where I'm going. I sure hope so.

    ReplyDelete